
Starving - Day 1
Monday, April 19, 2010 5:10 AM
I have made it a point to at least try to post at least one post each day. Be it long or short. That is my new "motto" for my blog.
So... today was starving day 1. Well, I guess for a starving day, it was a feast. Busted my allowance already. (Only saving 2/5 of my allowance this week) Why is this off to such a bad start?! I want my camera and i want it NOW! Haha in a way i guess its also good. It gives me more time to think about whether i really want my lomo. At this rate the earliest i am gonna get my lomo is on my birthday. This is bad.
Anyway, about today. We ended at 2:30 but had academic planner at 5:30. Hence, Charissa and me were supposed to go out and eat Froyo and Superdog at Vivo. However, I had PW consultation with Ms Soh at 2:30 and it dragged till 3:30. (It was quite fruitless really. Now i need a new PI draft! Nevermind! I read the newspapers and thought of one already.) Therefore, me and Charissa thought it was too late to go to Vivo. So, we ate at Macdonalds (6pcs nugget student meal) and then to KFC (Me: mashed potato; Charissa: egg tarts that were so small they weren't worth the $1:30) and later to share a bubble tea (durian ice blended, absolutely heavenly. Thanks Siuli and guys). This resulted in me spending $7.45 (GASP!) Hence, (refer above)
Tomorrow's another short day. PI's due next week (die!). Still contemplating if i should run 2.4 tomorrow... Feel kinda lazy! Good news is: TOMORROW IS ANOTHER SHORT DAY! YAY!
(can hardly wait for outing with neal on wed and friday! YAY!)
BYE!
Labels: Ramblings