
Starving - Day 2
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:47 AM
20th April 2010. Starving Day 2. Felt super insulted.
Finally! My PI is approved! Now to set off to work to complete the template. Today wasn't a really eventful day. Had school, came home, sleep. On the way home, i went with Charissa to the toilet at the MRT and i waited outside the cubicles while she was inside. I looked at the broken tap. I saw a woman try to pull it up but the water didn't stop flowing. I felt like trying to pull it up but I did not feel as if I wanted to move. I just wanted to stay there. Stationary.
It was then that the woman standing behind me asked me if i was from ITE. Does she not know that my school is nearby? Is she that oblivious? Does she underestimate me? Its not that ITE people are stupid or something. Sometimes people just don't study. Maybe its the first time that woman is in that area. I don't know...
Wonder what happened to Neal. Not on MSN, not answering phone. Maybe she's busy with her PI. What am i still doing on blogger? Ahhh maybe later.
Found a new way to save money. Spend $1.95 on Oreos, then bring two packets to school everyday. This can last me 6 days. Not too bad. Means i can spend on drinks everyday and save $40 every week. If this works out by next week i can get my camera. Am seriously rethinking the camera thing. What if i don't use it much?
Can hardly wait for tomorrow. Hope Froyo eating is still on. Forgot what i came on to blog about.
Labels: Ramblings